We are located at 124 Church St., 3rd Floor. Enter McVeigh’s Irish Pub, and head to the 3rd floor.
114 Church Street (Church and Richmond)
Click here for map
Monday to Friday:
$7.00 / 1 Hour
$7.00 / Evenings (4PM to 8AM)
Saturday/Sunday and Holidays:
$7.00 / Weekend Flat Rate (5AM to 6PM)
$7.00 / Evening Flat Rate (4PM to 8AM)
Check out our booking page for all of our pricing details.
Booking is very easy! All bookings at Levelup Reality are done in advance through our online booking system, using the following steps:
- Pick your preferred time slot on our simple booking system
- Tell us the number of people attending under Participants
- Ensure each person attending has signed the Waiver (participants under 18 years of age must have their waiver signed by a parent/guardian online or on premises at the Levelup Reality location before their VR session).
- Complete your payment – that’s it!
We accept many payment options!
For all bookings through our website, we accept the following:
- Visa and Visa Debit
- American Express
- Visa Electron
For walk-in bookings, we accept all debit and credit card transactions for bookings.
Levelup Reality is equipped with a number of computers at our location with internet access in the event you were not able to pre-book, brought an extra person, or need to sign waivers for you or your child.
To make payments and transactions more efficiently, we currently do not accept cash payments.
We recommend (especially for your first visit) that you arrive at least fifteen (15) minutes in advance of your booking, to review the setup process and even watch other customers in action!
Yes! Please sign our waiver prior to arrival to save time. All participants under the age of 18 will require a parent or guardian signature. The link is here: https://levelupreality.ca/waivers
No problem! Cancellations and adjustments can be done by emailing us.
The following schedule summarizes our cancellation and adjustments policy for standard, non-event bookings:
If you cancel:
- at least 48 hours in advance: you will receive a full refund for your booking or any player adjustments
- within 24 hours: you can reschedule your booking for a $5 rescheduling fee per participant
All players must abide by the following rules:
- Be at least 8 years of age
- Understand and sign the waiver. Parent or guardian signature required for players under the age of 18
- Use socks within the VR station
- Stay inside the VR boundaries at all times
- Only one player per station, non-shareable
If your prescription is less than -3.00 and you can see more than 3 inches away very clearly, you don’t have to wear glasses while playing in virtual reality. If your prescription is more than -3.00 and you can’t see very clearly without glasses, you should wear contacts.
However, if you can’t do either, we can try to fit your glasses into the headset and make the experience as comfortable as possible. If you have large framed glasses (height of more than 2 inches and wider than 6 inches), then you’ll need contacts.
Lastly, the HTC Vive head-mounted display (HMD) features slots to allow the average pair of eyewear to fit inside while using the system. The Vive also features adjustment knobs to configure the focus for each eye independently, and a separate adjustment knob to match the screen separation to that of your eyes.
Each participant will be operating one full VR station to themselves. At our facility, we have ten (10) VR stations. To play multiplayer games, just book the number of participants!
Absolutely! Certain software titles will enable you to join your friends in the game. You will be able to communicate with them through the built-in voice communications system, and see your friends’ actions performed by their avatars!
We have the largest content library in all of Toronto! With over 80 games and experiences, and unlimited game changes, we most definitely will have the VR experience for you!
Here are the game genres we may carry at our facility:
- Multiplayer – Players interact with other players in the virtual game room and you can play against people from all over the world
- Simulations – Take control of real-world vehicles, including tanks, ships, and aircraft
- Adventure – Understand what your mission is and try to complete it
- Real-Time Strategy – Build up your inventory of items, armies, etc.
- Puzzle – Play through challenging puzzles, from beginner to expert
- Action – Use a character of your choice to jump into the action and fight with enemies
- Stealth Shooter – Use stealth to defeat your enemies
- Combat – Fight one on one with opponents, up close and personal
- First Person Shooters – You are the protagonist and the game is viewed through your eyes
- Sports – Work your way up through the various skill levels
- Role-Playing – You get to act out the part of the main character and make decisions that go along with the games’ storyline
- Educational – Train in a variety of subjects using games to make learning fun
Yes! Players with in-ear headphones may have a better experience with less weight on their head as well as more ear breathability.
We provide a 1′ x 1′ storage locker within each VR station to store small accessories at no additional cost. We recommend players only bring essentials as space for larger items (such as backpacks and suitcases) is limited.
Virtual Reality is an immersive and stimulating experience and although age recommendations vary from one VR headset to another, we advise users to be at least 8 years of age. All of our guests under the age of 12 must be accompanied and supervised by an adult while any guest under the age of 18 must have an age of majority guardian who will need to sign a waiver on their behalf.
Technically, there is no minimum height, but users at least four (4) feet or taller will have a better VR experience. On the flip side, any guest who is seven (7) feet or taller may also experience a less-optimal VR experience.
Highly unlikely. Thanks, mostly, to HTC’s incredible Chaperone system, you will have a very good sense of where you are located in real space while playing the VR content. Should you approach any walls, other people, chairs, etc. in the VR station, the Chaperone system will project a red hologram inside the game.
The optimal VR experience requires users to move their head and neck, and have use of at least one hand to interact with the environment. At Levelup Reality, we can accommodate most skill, mobility and cognitive levels for a range of guests.
Be sure to consult your doctor before visiting Levelup Reality if you have pre-existing medical conditions (such as a heart ailment), conditions that affect your ability to safely perform physical activities, psychiatric conditions (such as anxiety disorders or post-traumatic stress disorder), or if you are pregnant or elderly.
You should avoid visiting Levelup Reality if you are sick, fatigued, under the influence of intoxicants/drugs, or are not feeling generally well, as it may exacerbate your condition.
As with any motion-related entertainment, some people may be susceptible to unexpected side-effects during the VR session.
Should you feel uneasy at any point, we ask that you stop the VR session and inform a Levelup Reality staff member promptly.
Easy! Just click this link and follow the instructions.
The member cancellation is simple. Just sign into your profile under “Members” and cancel it from there. Alternatively, you can always email us at [email protected]
Please note that once cancelled, the membership is cancelled immediately and any membership perks end on the same cancellation date. Additionally, all accumulated 1-hour credits on the account become forfeit on cancellation date (for all enrolled memberships after August 1st, 2018).
Also, please be noted that all membership fees are non-refundable upon cancellation.
No problem! Rescheduling can be done by emailing us and is free of charge outside 24 hours of your booking. Rescheduling within 24 hours requires a $5 rescheduling fee.
For multi-person memberships, such as “Levelup Membership x4”, all members of that membership must be of the same family.
For our games and experiences, most content does require the use of at least one arm/wrist/hand in order to make selections, but we do have games with low sensory output, and that require little instructions.
The most required visually is vision in one eye.
Please note that our facility is located on the third floor and that the building is not wheelchair accessible.
Otherwise, even those who are not playing VR can still join their group in our space and have fun experiencing the live action!
We are able to accommodate service animals. Other than that, our facility (as well as the building we are located in) does not allow pets on site.